Friday, January 18, 2008

Error: The operation completed successfully.

Yesterday, one of my clients had an issue with scanned images not saving to the correct location within a particular software package. Without hesitation, the software vendor immediately said there was something wrong with the scanner and that the scanner was telling it to save somewhere else. I don’t think I really need to go into how that statement doesn’t make any sense. I've come to understand how software companies function throughout my years in IT. Basically, software companies never like to admit that their products have glitches. So, I decided to google strange software bugs and this is what I found.


Wait, so is this bad?


The software must really have some issues.


Error error?


Thanks for helping to steer us in the right direction.


I feel like no matter what I click, my hard drive is getting wiped.


Grab your kids and run!

So anyway, it's been a busy month thus far, as people are getting back into the swing of things after the New Year. Because of my hard work, I was awarded a comp day. So while you all are working, I'm at home watching Rob & Big on MTV and this is what you're missing.



In case you're not a Rob & Big fan, here's the origin of the net gun.

No comments: